Next morning, start the day with a leisurely gourmet breakfast. Then go from Bad Godesberg pier on a boat trip lasting about 1.5 hours to the picturesque town of Linz am Rhein. The pier is about 1.5 kilometres away from us and can be reached quickly by taxi or bus. The footpath through the villa district with its many art nouveau houses is also worthwhile if you like walking. Your trip to Linz goes past the Siebengebirge hills and offers many beautiful views of the castles, villages and cities along the Rhine. In Linz you have enough time to stroll up and down the narrow streets and marvel at the beautiful half-timbered architecture before the ship brings you back to Bad Godesberg. It is possible to continue to Bonn Alter Zoll (surcharge)
On the day of departure, you can enjoy another breakfast with us. We will be happy to help you with further tour planning in the region.
Services included in your "Rhenish Bonn" package
This special package includes the following services:
- 2 nights' accommodation in a double room
- 2 x gourmet breakfasts to enjoy
- 1 x welcome drink upon arrival
- 1 x three-course set menu on the evening of arrival in the restaurant "Die Insel" - chef's choice
- 1.5-hour boat trip on the Rhine
- Free entry to the "INSEL OASE" with Finnish sauna, herbal soft sauna, heated bench and relaxation room, including water, tea and fruit from our wellness bar
- Use of our fitness room with Technogym equipment
- Free in-house WiFi (except in the “INSEL OASE”)
- bookable only for a minimum of 2 people -
Valid outside of trade fair and congress periods, on request and subject to availability.
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Daily arrival possible
Prices are subject to an additional local accommodation tax of 5% on the gross cost of accommodation included in the package.