Our newly renovated comfort single rooms are equipped with a separate seat, writing desk, air conditioning, shower, 26" flatscreen TV, highspeed internet access and a minibar. New box spring beds 1.00m x 2.00m invite late risers to lie in. Most of the superior rooms face Theaterplatz and, depending on the season, offer a wonderful view of Godesburg. And to complete the package, tea & coffee making facilities are available in the room.
The above rates are FROM prices and may vary depending on the day and period. The FROM prices shown do not apply in particular to trade fair times and large congresses.
The room rates are per room and night, include our substantial gourmet breakfast as well as the free use of WiFi in the hotel, service and VAT.
The City of Bonn charges an accommodation tax of 5 percent on the gross cost of accommodation on all private overnight stays! This is to be paid additionally by the guest and is NOT included in the room rates
(Exceptions to this tax are overnight stays that are necessarily linked to professional and commercial activities; or a freelance, school or other activity serving educational purposes.)
Enjoy the following free inclusive services:
- All rooms with highspeed internet, telephone, TV, hairdryer, writing desk and safe, plus minibar
- All rooms can be fully darkened with blackout curtains
- View to the south, east or west side (partially with view of Godesburg / Theaterplatz or a view to the courtyard side)
- Children up to 10 years stay free of charge in their parents' bed
- Free Wi-Fi in the room and throughout the hotel
- For bookings direct with the hotel: we will provide a bottle of mineral water (0,25l) on arrival
- Use of the gym with that latest Technogym® equipment, TV and internet access
A prerequisite for a successful day is a good night's sleep and a good breakfast.
That is why our GOURMET breakfast includes almost everything your heart could desire:
- Bread rolls, bread and croissants, fresh from the bakery every morning (no baked-off frozen goods)
- Coffee specialities and a selection of fine teas
- Fresh fruit salad
- Selection of juices (orange, apple, pink grapefruit), water
- Fine Norwegian salmon
- Various cold cuts, ham
- Selection of cheeses
- Choice of muesli at the muesli bar ("Kölln" brand)
- Various yoghurts
- Organic jams, Nutella
- Honey from the honeycomb
- "Ham and eggs", "Nuremberg sausages", "grilled tomatoes"
- and much more ...
On public holidays we treat you to an additional glass of sparkling wine from the Brogsitter winery.
You'll notice that here, everyone will find just what they are looking for - whether hearty, vegetarian or vegan!
Gluten-free and lactose-free products are also available of course. Please let us know about any intolerances when you make your booking: we'll then be able to prepare even better for your personal gourmet breakfast experience. Many thanks!
Choose from the following chargeable additional services:
- Extra bed - adult per night: € 30.00
- Extra bed - child up to 12 years per night: € 20.00
- Extra bed - toddler (cot): one-off € 15.00
- Packed lunch: € 10.00 p.p.
- Dog per night: € 15.00
- Sauna area in the "INSEL OASE" p.p. and per visit: € 5.00
(including sauna bag, packed with bathrobe, sauna towel and terry towels to hire.
You can get the sauna bag at reception)
Extra bed/cot depends on the relevant room category